Workout top: Nike(old) | Leggings: Under Armour | Shoes: Nike Free 5.0 (old)
Happy
April, friends! I was thinking about publishing this post yesterday but didn't
want this to seem like a joke..haha School and work has kept me super busy and it's led me to unhealthily eat out often. I've been wanting to get back to a healthier
lifestyle and get into shape and there’s nothing stopping me from doing so. I’m
super excited to be doing this! I'm starting to stick with eating more greens
and drinking lots of water and tea and cutting back from sugars. Also, going to
the gym has been hard with classes and work so I try to do my workouts at home.
Here are a few YouTuber’s/series that I've been watching for my workouts:
If you have any tips on working out, eating healthier, or you just wanna say hi, let me know! :)

Omg, living healthy is so hard!! I love blogilates, but sometimes I can't get myself to do any of her videos since I know they're so hard!! >__<
ReplyDeleteSteph
hellostephni.blogspot.com
I know exactly how you feel! They are hard but it gets better after you keep doing it! :)
DeleteGOSH!! i so need to work out :(
ReplyDeleteneed my dose of inspiration...
kisses from dubai ♥
www.mahryska.com
You got this, Mariyah! We can go on this journey together <3
DeleteI've never tried a workout video, but these look like fun! Since starting my workout routines, I can't stop. I always get so uncomfortable after a week of not working out! I'm no gym rat, but I can't live without at least a (hot) yoga session sometime in my week's schedule! btw: I would love it if we could connect and follow each other! Let me know if you would be interested :)
ReplyDeleteHigh Heels & Happy Feels
They're great! And I'm no gym rat either! Haha it's hard to keep a routine but it gets easier after a while. :) Thanks, Lindsey! I have followed you; you have a great blog! <3
DeleteBlogilates is my fave!! Although I wish I actually used her videos more often haha. I definitely need to get back into healthier living. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Christina
Looks by Lau
I know how you feel! haha Thank you, Christina! :)
Deletejillian michaels is amazing!! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a great Easter Sunday! :D
Animated Confessions
Thank you so much!! Happy Easter!! <3
DeleteI will definitely try out FitnessBlender! Thanks for the tip, Zarrah! <3
ReplyDeleteHello, Sydney!
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll stick to your resolutions! I know how hard it is to maintain a helathy lifestyle when you're busy. But keeping my fingers crossed! For me, the best motivation is to make a vision board with inspirational pictures including healthy food, sports and beautiful bodies. That makes me want to put more effort :)
xx
Joanna
http://stylestandpoint.com
I never thought about a vision board, that's awesome! Thanks Joanna!
DeleteThese are great inspiration! I too, get lost in the busy day to day life. This post definitely motivate me to want to keep my health as my priority!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
www.fabuloustuesdays.com
Thanks for sharing this thinsiration! I've been trying to get back into the swing of fitness and healthy eating this week, so this is definitely what I need! :)
ReplyDeletebe the plebeian
Thinspiration, love it! haha thanks, Jasmine! :)
Delete