Dress: Sheinside | Necklace: Forever21 (old) | Shoes: Jessica Simpson |
Bag: Coach
Happy Monday, friends! This past weekend, I was able to go to the symphony and listen to some beautiful music. We sat up really high, almost the highest seating row, but I absolutely loved it! I was able to see everything that was going on and even look at peoples pretty outfits. ;) Whether you're into classical music or not, you need to get your butt to the nearest symphony. The music that was played was dramatic, empowering, and just awesome. Definitely worth trying out and definitely worth going to.
I hope everyone has a great day! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)
You look so elegant and chic, loveeee!
ReplyDeleteWWW.LIAKW.COM
Thank you so much, Iren!
DeleteI've started to gain an appreciation for classical music and been yearning to see a symphony for a while now
ReplyDeleteSxx
www.daringcoco.com
You should definitely go! It was great :)
Deletethat's amazing!!! would love to attend an orchestra show here in my city! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Animated Confessions
Yess!! Go go!! haha thanks, Sybil!! <3
DeleteYou look lovely :)
ReplyDeleteEatlovemerry
Aw thank you!!
Deleteyou look very elegant in that black dress -it's lovely and I guess it was a greta concert
ReplyDeletexxx
mari
http://ilovegreeninspiration.com/it/
It was awesome. Thanks, Mari! :)
DeleteI love that dress! And a symphony, really?!? I WANT TO GO TOO!!!
ReplyDeletemariya - nameisayiram.blogspot.com
Thank you so much, Mariya! <3 You should definitely go when you get the chance!
DeleteWhat a great adventure! I've only ever been to a symphony once in the fifth grade, and I would love to venture again. Also, I love your classy look!
ReplyDeleteBrooke | brookewrote
You should definitely go! You're too sweet! :)
DeleteSuch a cute outfit!! Looks like you had a great time! :)
ReplyDeleteNew post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +
Thank you, Nicole!!
DeleteYes, find the nearest one and go! haha
ReplyDeleteThis looks like so much fun! Come and meet our adventures in Paris at Paris Living
ReplyDeleteI love classical music! You must have had such an amazing time. I would really love to see The Piano Guys perform some time, personally.
ReplyDeleteHigh Heels & Happy Feels
Ahh, I love The Piano Guys! Check out Dallas String Quartet if you have time, they're amazing! :)
DeleteLooks like this is such a great experience. I want to watch one if we have here :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!
IG: @shairangelique
Have a nice day!
xoxo,
SHAIRA
www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com
seems cool and you look great!
ReplyDeletedanielle | avec danielle