![]() |
| Top: Old Navy | Sports Bra: Nike | Yoga Bottom: Old Navy |
![]() |
| Fitbit | Nike Free 5.0 |
A little while ago, I posted a "healthier living" post where I basically discussed getting back into a healthier lifestyle. Well, Summer came around and I was more focused on having fun with friends and eating delicious unhealthy food than thinking about staying healthy. I can tell you, some months later, that I was not exactly successful...haha
Recently, my cousin convinced me to join a barre class which is basically a yoga, pilates, and ballet class all rolled up into one. I came to a realization that if I'm going to be joining a workout class, I need to keep up the good eating and healthier lifestyle. I also came to a realization that I love workout clothes. Above, are the things I usually wear and have with me when I'm working out!
Despite a cheat day every now and then, I really began missing my sweet treats. Luckily, I recently was able to team up with Natural Balance Foods and tell you about these delicious treats called Nakd Bars. I have to admit, I originally was hesitant about these bars because I was never a huge fan of granola bars or and type of nutrient bars but these, friends, were pretty darn good!
Nakd bars are fruit and nut bars that are completely vegan and gluten free. Plus, they're an all around healthy snack that's perfect to eat when you're on the go. The best part is the range of flavors that could go with everyone's different tastes. My favorite is the caffe mocha and apple crunch!
If you've tried these treats out, let me know which ones are your favorites! :)





I love nakd bars! For how healthy they are they taste amazing! Love the photos too :) x
ReplyDeleteellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog
Yes, I completely agree! Thanks, Ellie! :)
Deleteahhh good luck on the barre classes! I've heard they're super hard >_< but if you have the chance to just take a ballet class, those are awesome too! :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO Jo | opal + opal
They are hard but I actually love it so much! If you take it, be prepared to be super sore for the next few days! haha I will definitely look into a ballet class!
DeleteThese classes seem great!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with them.
x
The Losing Struggle | Bloglovin'
Looking forward to hear how your classes go! So great you are trying something new!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.racheldinh.com
I'm loving it so far, and by so far I mean the one class I've taken..haha :)
DeleteGreat post! I started eating healthier and working out. It's definitely a whole different lifestyle change but it's been good so far. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAhh I'm glad it's been going well for you too! Thanks, Katherine! :)
Deletewow hun you're so prepped to healthier choices! I need to be more like you hehe :*
ReplyDeletelove this post!
♥ Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog
Your blog inspires me in so many ways! I hope one day my blog is as great as yours! xo
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bri
www.cityfashiongirl.com
www.youtube.com/briannadeg
Thank you!!!
DeleteOhhh i know you can do it.
ReplyDeleteJust stay on track and be motivated.
LOvin this snack bars too
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
I reviewed a box of Nakd bars last month and I completely agree, they're amazing! A huge 'good luck' with regard to your healthy living efforts by the way, perhaps the new season will be some motivation/inspiration! :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
Thank you so much, Gabrielle!!
DeleteThese sound great! I am so bad with snacking, so I definitely need something like this in my kitchen haha.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Christina
Looks by Lau
Trust me, I know exactly what you mean! haha
DeleteThese bars sound yummy + healthy!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Oh, I feel like I have better/more consistent workouts when I have good workout clothes :):) These look really yummy, thanks for the review!
ReplyDeleteGina
Pink Wings
Wow they sound yummy and awesome that they are healthy. Great post dear.
ReplyDeleteMy blog: RumelaTheShopaholic
Might gonna try those health bars! I am usually a bit skeptical of everything packaged marketed as health food, but some bars are definitely better and more natural than others!:)
ReplyDeleteXo,
Elena
www.styleandpaws.com
I know exactly what you mean but I was genuinely surprised and happy with these bars!
DeleteLove this post! I had the opportunity to try NAKD bars and absolutely fell in love with them.
ReplyDeleteConnie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy
love this post! such an inspiration to haul my ass to spin class :)
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com
Ahh I've always wanted to take a spin class! Thanks, Jessica!! :)
DeleteThose bars are so yummy! Love your blogging style :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now on Bloglovin. Would love if you do the same? xx
Marianne // Picture Me
Great post! It's so hard to keep on track for a healthy lifestyle. :)
ReplyDeleteBest, Albert | Palming Pebbles
Palming Pebbles FB
I know exactly how you feel! But I believe in you!! hehe thanks, Albert! :)
DeleteEveryday is a cheat day for me. So bad! Anyway, I love your style here!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
and oh so many kinds! yum :P
ReplyDeletetheleeday.com
Seriously! It's so easy for me to cheat! LOL. I have been hearing good things about these bars so it may be time to check it out. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet beach look. Your post reminds me that I need to visit more watering spots before it starts to get cool! :D
<3 Trou
The Peculiar Trouth
oOo those bars sound delish and healthy!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
The Nakd bars look so delicious! I really like your work out clothes!
ReplyDeleteHugs from Denmark x
Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE
love it!
ReplyDeletekisses from dubai ♥
www.mahryska.com
Yay for healthy living! Good luck dear :) Those Nike's are really chic btw hahaha <3
ReplyDeleteErica
www.eggcanvas.me