September 30, 2015

The Maroon Dress


Dress: Brandy Melville ( in black) | Necklace: J. Crew Factory | Watch: DW |
Bag: Fossil | Sandals: Old Navy






























































































































































Happy Wednesday!! We’re already half way through the week - yay!! I've really been loving the color maroon and burgundy. It’s seriously such a pretty color and I feel like anyone can wear that color well. I found this dress on Brandy Melville a while ago but found similar ones here and here. Not only that, I am so excited that fall is here and I get to start transitioning to my fall outfits. I’m even more excited to dress this simple pretty dress different ways for the fall and winter time. :)

Also, I just wanted to thank you guys for some of the awesome advice I received in the last post on balancing work and school life. While I’ve been working on that, I forgot and didn’t have much time to blog while trying to get that balance going. Some of you guys have been super sweet about that and have said such kind words so special thanks to you guys!

Thanks for stopping by! Also, let me know what your favorite thing about fall is!! :)

27 comments

  1. Loving the colour of the dress on you, Sydney! I definitely love the darker lip colours for fall!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks so pretty! I love that colour especially during Fall :)

    Sarah | www.whatsarahwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect dress for this time of year. The color looks amazing on you!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maroon is like my favorite actual color because I really am a white-gray-black person. Haha! You definitely look great!

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, my closet consists of mostly black, white, and grays so this dress was a great addition! Thanks, Katherine :)

      Delete
  5. Love the color of this dress, it looks amazing on you. xx
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. we have almost the same maroon dress :) you look so charming and lovely in yours <3

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely!

    Followed you via GFC hope you'll do the same!

    Lou of, Steal the Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great dress- loving this color on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute look! I love your smile, it is the best accessory. XO, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That color looks great on you, such a pretty fall color! My favorite thing about fall are the trees changing colors I think!

    istylelooks blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, yes! The tress are gorgeous around this time! Thanks, K.C. :)

      Delete
  11. Love this! Such a great dress, it looks so good with the leather <3 <3

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute =) I love burgundy colours, too ^_^ Pretty pictures!

    Love, Héloise
    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
  13. This burgundy dress is the perfect fall piece!! I love how you kept the look simple but chic. Looking forward to more fall outfits!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you're so lucky you can still wear dresses. In London it's all winter coats, boots and scarves already :( I really do love the colour of that dress and they pair really well with those sandals.

    www.myfroley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I can't even imagine it being that cold in October! Bundle up and stay warm!! :)

      Delete
  15. Oh my gosh! That color looks absolutely beautiful on you!

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  16. love how easy and effortless that dress is!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this dress on you!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sydney you look absolutely ADORABLE in this outfit! I've been loving this cut of dress lately. It's just so flattering! I need to hit up BM soon!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you styled this chic and simple outfit with those sandals. You look great !

    New Post - Makeup Revolution

    ReplyDelete


UP